Valley Wealth Strategies
We are here for you during this difficult time. Part of why we are here is to help our clients navigate through uncertain periods, even during “social distancing.” While we have paused face-to-face contact, there are plenty of other ways of staying connected. Please feel free to reach out to our advisors via email or phone.
We are in this together, and we’ll come out of it together.
Wealth and Investment Managements starts with you: based on your specific needs and objectives we’re able to tailor an investment strategy specific to you. Portfolios are constructed based on your circumstances, goals and risk tolerance determined by you with guidance by our team of advisors.
We offer comprehensive financial planning. We’ll analyze your current financial situation, formulate a financial plan, and then schedule a follow-up to discuss our observations and recommendations. Together with your advisor you can decide how frequently you wish to review your plan to incorporate lifes changes.
Retirement is not a long way off, regardless of your timeline, you still face a bewildering number of choices and options. Understanding how pensions and Social Security may impact your retirement as well as identifying the hidden costs of retirement is crucial to a retirement plan. We provide retirement plans to address your specific concerns.
Single or Multiple Strategists
We provide access to proven platforms that have redefined the investment process, allowing for a better understanding of portfolio construction by evolving the collaboration between the investor and our advisors in the process of risk management.
- Strategic – This approach seeks to identify asset classes that maximize returns for a given level of risk. According to the investors level of risk, an optimal portfolio is constructed. As time passes, the portfolio is re-balanced periodically to maintain the original desired asset class mix.
- Tactical – This is an active approach to asset allocation decisions. Like strategic asset allocation, an optimal portfolio is developed; however, changes are made to the portfolio based on underlying economic and market conditions. Asset classes are then over-weighted to capitalize on market inefficiencies.
- Diversifiers – Diversifiers are a counter balance to tactical asset allocation which focuses on risk and return, with an overarching goal to enhance diversification and protection. Diversifier strategies are very active and use a wider spectrum of alternative asset classes and approaches, with minimal dependence on market direction.
Multiple Market Movement Strategies
No strategy assures success or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including loss of principle.
- Strategic Market Movement
- Tactical Market Movement
- Market Movement Diversifiers
The platforms risk scoring process establishes the need for a multi-mandate approach by determining the investors sensitivity to cyclical market changes and volatility. The investors account is then allocated across the three mandates based on their personal risk score.
Separately Managed Accounts
Our separately managed account strategist will build a portfolio that seeks to meet the needs and objectives of clients looking for tailored portfolio construction. The portfolio is designed specifically to minimize taxes and track a client-specified benchmark.
We are fiduciaries
As Investment Advisors, we are held to a fiduciary standard of care. In other words, we have an ethical and legal obligation to always act in a client’s best interest.